Tick Wrangler safely removes all sizes and types of ticks without having to touch the insect. It removes the entire tick –including the head – and can be used on people or pets.
- Sturdy aluminum construction will not bend, rust, crack, or break
- Includes a ruler (inches and centimeters) to help identify the type of tick. Knowing the type of tick will help determine if there is a risk of Lyme Disease or other types of infection
- Small size fits in your first aid kit and easily attaches to gear with the included carabiner
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 1. Place the Tick Wrangler’s loop end over the tick and rest on the skin, so that the tick appears in the larger end of the loop.
- 2. Slide the Tick Wrangler™ along the skin so that the narrow end of the loop slides under the tick.
- 3. Continue to slide the Tick Wrangler™ slightly up and away from the skin.
- 4. Tick should come away from the ski easily, with head intact.