Featuring the stretch of GORE-TEX®, water resistance of PFCedFree DWR, and warmth of 100g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, the Copper is an amazing Jacket for the hard core weekend skier. Fully loaded performance features include fully adjustable and removable hood, chassis and cuffs, watertight zippers and seams, underarm ventilation, as well as internal pockets for everyday essentials.
- Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
- Removable helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Fully seam taped
- Watertight AquaGuard® center front, chest and data card pocket zipper
- Underarm ventilation system
- Chassis Level 3: Taffeta lining with strategic stretch panels and fixed powder skirt with snapback feature
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Reflective details
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (100g)
GORE-TEX® is the ideal solution for all kinds of winter sports; it’s durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable, and boasts a “Guaranteed to Keep You Dry” promise.
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.