The environmentally friendly, midweight Roads End coat might look like a simple quilted, insulated jacket but we've enhanced it with state of the art, eco-friendly non-fluorinated Ec-0 Waterproof technology to help keep out a light rain. The midweight insulation is made of 50% recycled materials, and the liner features Odor Control technology, allowing you to wear it more and wash it less. Features an interior zipper pockets and drop in hand pockets. This is one jacket to fit all your needs on the road.
- Standard Fit
- Insulated everyday jacket with 50% recycled 100g fill body, 80g fill sleeves
- Lining features Anti Odor technology to keep the adventurer odor free
- State of the art eco-friendly, non-fluorinated DWR technology keeps water out
- 2-way center-front zipper with double snap closure at chin
- Hand warmer pockets lined with cozy brushed tricot
- 3 pockets: 2 drop-in hand pockets and 1 interior zippered chest pocket
Poly 30D Plainweave
1.4 oz. 100% Polyester
bluesign® approved fabric makes for a versatile everyday insulated jacket with 50% recycled poly fill. Anti Odor technology in the lining keeps the adventurer odor free.
ECO-CONSCIOUS FABRIC. ORGANIC AND/OR SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS TYPE OF FABRIC.
UPF PROTECTION. SUN PROTECTION. REDUCES YOUR SKIN’S UV RADIATION EXPOSURE SIGNIFICANTLY.
QUICK DRY. WICKS MOISTURE AND DRIES QUICKLY; IDEAL FOR TRAVEL AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
THERMAL.THIS FABRIC CONTAINS THERMAL PROPERTIES TO DELIVER WEIGHTLESS WARMTH.
WATER RESISTANT. LIGHT WATER DOES NOT ABSORB INTO THIS FABRIC.