Royal Robbins Women's Hempline Pants
This product is sold out
The Hempline™ Pant brings eco-conscious performance and casual vacation styling in this naturally breezy pair of women's pants. Made from sustainable Hempline™ fabric, this hemp/recycled polyester blend is designed to fight high heat and humidity - the lightweight, breezy fabric resists odor naturally and is extremely durable. The breezy, tropical island feel and comfort-fit elastic waistband make these a great choice for an island vacation. These sustainable warm weather pants combine environmental responsibility with on the go performance.
- Clean fit in the hips and thighs leads to - relaxed, stove pipe lower leg opening for - breezy island fit
- Hempline™ brings sustainable, warm weather performance - naturally odor resistant and breathable
- Elastic waistband at the back for optimal fit and comfort
- front hand pockets and back button closure pockets
- Decorative taping at back pockets
- Sustainable softness from recycled polyester blend
- 32-inch inseam
Stretch Hemp - Recycled Poly Blend
4.8 oz. 53% Hemp, 44% Recycled Polyester, 3% Spandex
A lightweight Hempline™ fabric, with - focus on hemp's performance (odor resistant, durable) and sustainability (limiting pesticides and irrigation while replenishing the soil). Eco-friendly recycled polyester for strength and spandex for stretch.
BEAT THE HEAT. STAY COOL IN TECHNICAL FABRICS DESIGNED FOR HOT WEATHER ACTIVITIES.
DURABLE. DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND INCREASED WEAR AND TEAR.
UPF PROTECTION. SUN PROTECTION. REDUCES YOUR SKIN’S UV RADIATION EXPOSURE SIGNIFICANTLY.
ECO-CONSCIOUS FABRIC. ORGANIC AND/OR SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS TYPE OF FABRIC.
STRETCH FOR RANGE OF MOTION. TWO-WAY AND FOUR-WAY STRETCH FABRICS ADD RANGE OF MOTION AND FLEXIBILITY.
NATURALLY ODOR RESISTANT. THE NATURAL ANTI-MICROBIAL PROPERTIES OF THESE FIBERS PREVENT ODOR-CAUSING BACTERIA GROWTH.