The Channel Island Pullover is a midweight layering piece that's perfect when your adventure gets a bit chilly. The ultra-soft fabric is made from eco-conscious Tencel® fibers and features wrinkle resistance, stretch, and a quick dry, making it the perfect piece to keep on top of your carry-on. Side entry pockets keep your hands cozy. Designed to be an easy layer to throw on in any on-the-go situation.
- Standard Fit
- Midweight layer with sumptuous softness falls just below the hips for increased coverage
- Featuring eco-conscious Tencel fibers sourced from sustainably-managed wood cellulose
- Cowl neck for increased coverage
- Side entry pockets to keep your hands cozy
- Wide-rib cuffs to keep your sleeves in place
- Princess seams for improved shaping
Tencel® French Terry
6.4 oz. 66% Polyester, 32% Tencel® Lyocell, 2% Spandex
This midweight terry blends eco-conscious Tencel® for a superior soft hand with polyester for moisture-wicking performance and spandex for stretch and mobility.
ECO-CONSCIOUS FABRIC. ORGANIC AND/OR SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS TYPE OF FABRIC.
UPF PROTECTION. SUN PROTECTION. REDUCES YOUR SKIN’S UV RADIATION EXPOSURE SIGNIFICANTLY.
QUICK DRY. WICKS MOISTURE AND DRIES QUICKLY; IDEAL FOR TRAVEL AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
WRINKLE RESISTANT. RESISTS WRINKLING, MAKING IT IDEAL FOR TRAVEL.
STRETCH FOR RANGE OF MOTION. TWO-WAY AND FOUR-WAY STRETCH FABRICS ADD RANGE OF MOTION AND FLEXIBILITY.