The Channel Island Dress is a heavier weight, sumptuously soft dress that's perfect when your adventure gets a bit chilly. The ultra-soft fabric is made from eco-conscious Tencel® fibers and features wrinkle resistance, stretch, and a quick dry, making it the perfect piece to keep on top of your carry-on. The concealed zipper pocket at the right hip keeps your valuables safe. Knit ribbing at the sides allows for a flexible, comfortable fit. Curved, 38.5" length hem hits just above the knee.
- Standard Fit
- 38 1/2-inch length – curved hem hits just above the knee
- Midweight dress with sumptuous softness can be worn on its own or over leggings
- Featuring eco-conscious Tencel fibers sourced from sustainably-managed wood cellulose
- Cowl neck for increased coverage
- Concealed pocket with zipper at the right hip
- Wide-rib cuffs to keep your sleeves in place
Tencel® French Terry
6.4 oz. 66% Polyester, 32% Tencel® Lyocell, 2% Spandex
This midweight terry blends eco-conscious Tencel® for a superior soft hand with polyester for moisture-wicking performance and spandex for stretch and mobility.
ECO-CONSCIOUS FABRIC. ORGANIC AND/OR SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS TYPE OF FABRIC.
UPF PROTECTION. SUN PROTECTION. REDUCES YOUR SKIN’S UV RADIATION EXPOSURE SIGNIFICANTLY.
QUICK DRY. WICKS MOISTURE AND DRIES QUICKLY; IDEAL FOR TRAVEL AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
WRINKLE RESISTANT. RESISTS WRINKLING, MAKING IT IDEAL FOR TRAVEL.