The Alpine Road Short is designed to be the core contemporary men's trekking short with the new Active fit featuring 4-way stretch and a gussetted for increased range of motion with its clean fit and slimming silhouette. With water resistance, quick dry, and reinforced bartacks for increased durability, these outdoor shorts stand up to any adventure. The secure zippered pocket on the right thigh keeps your cell phone and other necessities safe. This nylon/poly blend fabric resists wrinkles, making it looks as good as it performs. Made with eco-conscious bluesign® Approved fabric.
- Built for trekking and fit for urban travel: in the slimmer Active Fit with clean style and stretch for durable performance
- Gusseted crotch for increased range of motion
- Zippered side utility pocket - cell phone size
- Security fly and soft interior for comfort and wicking
- Eco-friendly bluesign® approved fabric
- Available in 8-inch and 10-inch inseams
Alpine Melange Stretch w/ Ec-0 DWR™
6.5 oz. 66% Nylon, 31% Polyester, 3% Spandex
Our newest high performance fabric designed for the most active adventurer: the durability of nylon, wrinkle resistance of poly, with stretch for maximum ease of motion.
DURABLE. DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND INCREASED WEAR AND TEAR.
UPF PROTECTION. SUN PROTECTION. REDUCES YOUR SKIN’S UV RADIATION EXPOSURE SIGNIFICANTLY.
ECO-CONSCIOUS FABRIC. ORGANIC AND/OR SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS TYPE OF FABRIC.
QUICK DRY. WICKS MOISTURE AND DRIES QUICKLY; IDEAL FOR TRAVEL AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
WRINKLE RESISTANT. RESISTS WRINKLING, MAKING IT IDEAL FOR TRAVEL.
STRETCH FOR RANGE OF MOTION. TWO-WAY AND FOUR-WAY STRETCH FABRICS ADD RANGE OF MOTION AND FLEXIBILITY.
WATER RESISTANT. LIGHT WATER DOES NOT ABSORB INTO THIS FABRIC.