The Alpine Road Pant is designed to be the core contemporary men's trekking pant with the new Active fit featuring 4-way stretch, articulated knees, and a gussetted crotch for increased range of motion with its clean fit and slimming silhouette. With water resistance, quick dry, and reinforced bartacks for increased durability, these outdoor pants stand up to any adventure. The secure zippered pocket on the right thigh keeps your cell phone and other necessities safe. The adjustable cords at the ankles keep water and dirt out. This nylon,poly blend fabric resists wrinkles, making it looks as good as it performs. Made with eco-conscious bluesign® Approved fabric.
- For trekking and travel
- The new slimmer Active fit with stretch for durable contemporary performance
- These pants run a little bit small in the waist, so you may consider ordering a size up (one inch up for smaller sizes).
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for increased range of motion
- Zippered side utility pocket - cell phone size
- Reinforced bartacks and flat fell seams for increased durability
- Interior safety button and tricot lined waistband for cleaner fit
- Adjustable cord lock at leg opening
- bluesign® approved fabric
Alpine Melange Stretch
6.5 oz. 66% Nylon, 31% Polyester, 3% Spandex
Our newest high performance fabric designed for the most active adventurer: the durability of nylon, wrinkle resistance of poly, with 4-way stretch for maximum ease of motion.