Royal Robbins Men's Alpine Road Convertible Pant
This product is sold out
The Alpine Road Convertible is the contemporary men's convertible pant that actually looks good. With the new Active fit featuring 4-way stretch, articulated knees, and a gussetted for increased range of motion with its clean fit and slimming silhouette, these pants-to-shorts (which zip off just above the knee) blow its frumpy predecessors away. With water resistance, quick dry, and reinforced bartacks for increased durability, these outdoor pants stand up to any adventure. The secure zippered pocket on the right thigh keeps your cell phone and other necessities safe. The adjustable cords at the ankles keep water and dirt out. This nylon/poly blend fabric resists wrinkles, making it looks as good as it performs. Made with eco-conscious bluesign® Approved fabric.
- Active Fit
- 9-inch Short, 32-inch Pant Inseam
- For trekking and travel; the slimmer Active fit with stretch for durable, contemporary performance
- Zip-off convertible legs for pant-to-short flexibility
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for increased range of motion
- Zippered side utility pocket – cell phone size
- Interior safety button and tricot lined waistband for cleaner, long-lasting fit
- bluesign® approved fabric
Alpine Melange Stretch
6.5 oz. 66% Nylon, 31% Polyester, 3% Spandex
Our newest high performance fabric designed for the most active adventurer: the durability of nylon, wrinkle resistance of poly, with 4-way stretch for maximum ease of motion.
STRETCH FOR RANGE OF MOTION. TWO-WAY AND FOUR-WAY STRETCH FABRICS ADD RANGE OF MOTION AND FLEXIBILITY.
WATER RESISTANT. LIGHT WATER DOES NOT ABSORB INTO THIS FABRIC.
QUICK DRY. WICKS MOISTURE AND DRIES QUICKLY; IDEAL FOR TRAVEL AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
WRINKLE RESISTANT. RESISTS WRINKLING, MAKING IT IDEAL FOR TRAVEL.