Comfortable and durable with 4-way stretch – meet our pinnacle performance trail trouser.
Designed with – and for – guides, the Alpine Mountain Pros handle rugged terrain and extended trips. Made from a quick-dry 88% recycled polyester, their stretch and articulation provide freedom to stride and climb, and their durability withstands miles of scrambling and bushwhacking. Cuffs cinch to seal out trail debris, and the multi-flex waistband stays comfortable all day. Sustainably made, these work hard, feel great, and look good doing it.
- Durable, quick-dry 4-way stretch fabric made with over 88% recycled polyester, upcycling plastic bottles from landfills
- Multi-flex waistband utilizes low-profile elastic for improved fit without bulk
- Front “Locking Snap” closure provides added security and flexibility
- Eco-conscious, PFC-free C0 DWR™ treatment for water resistance
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable cuff cinch system
- bluesign® approved fabric: materials and production methods used minimize impact on people and planet
- Material: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- UPF: UPF 50+