The Peregrine Radama 1 is a versatile three-season tent that can be traditionally set up with or without the rainfly or in Fast Flight Mode—using only the rainfly, poles, and Fast Flight Footprint. The Radama 1 is a cinch to set up and holds sturdy in windy conditions. It’s full-coverage rainfly uses a sweep design for optimal ground ventilation, strength, and stability.
Features: DAC Pressfit™ aluminum poles • DAC Jake's Foot™ pole connectors• Gear Loft Theater™ for iPad®• Fast Flight™ Footprint (sold separately) • YKK zippers with reflective cord-pulls • Line-Loc® reflective guyline adjusters • Peak vents for circulation • 7000 series aluminum Sheppard Hook tent pegs.
- Sleeps: 1 person
- Vestibules/Doors: 1/1
- Total Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 6oz (Fast Flight Mode: poles, footprint, rainfly)
- Size: 90" x 34.5" x 32" (20 sq ft)
- Packed size: 7" x 21"
- Poles: DAC Pressfit® 7001 8.5mm Aluminum (x2)
- Floor Fabric: 68D 210T polyester PU3000mm
- Fly Fabric: 75D 190T polyester PU1500mm
- Mesh Fabric: 40D Polyester
- Storage: 2 mesh pockets, hook at tent apex, Gear Loft Theater™
- Fast Flight™ Footprint: 90"x31" and 6.0OZ