The Peregrine Flight 18+ is a versatile lightweight daypack with roll-top closure and external stretch-mesh stash pocket. It fits close to the body for day hikes and summit bids. The roll-top closure is weatherproof and prevents debris from entering the pack while accommodating loads of various sizes. The Flight 18+ is light enough to work double-duty as a sleeping bag stuff sack and tough enough to get you to the summit with all the essentials.
- Large exterior stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Double Ripstop Nylon fabric; lightweight and tough
- Ice axe or trekking pole attachment point
- 3D mesh shoulder straps with sternum strap; comfortable and breathable.
- Webbing hip-belt
- Internal YKK zipper pocket that stores gear or the pack itself
- Internal hydration sleeve and hose port
- Padded backpanel
- Weight: 312g/11oz
- Volume: 18L/1,098 cu in
- Dimensions: 24" x 6" x 9"