Thunderheads roil over the Ramparts like clockwork, unleashing sheets of afternoon rain, sleet and hail in Canada’s magnificent Tonquin Valley. For climbers driven toward storm-threatened summits, our Leashless Pants have alpine-specific features in a pared-down waterproof/breathable package. The lightweight, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Active fabric (2.9-oz. 30-denier 100% nylon) delivers Gore’s highest level of breathability. A low-profile, partially elasticized separating waist (2-way zippered fly, snap closure, internal drawcord adjustment) stays sleek under a harness, and the two mesh-vented pockets (with coated waterproof zippers) sit on the thighs, clear of your leg loops. The cuffs open and close with calf-length, watertight zippers, secure with a snap and cinch with a drawcord; cuffs also have scuff guards, tie-down loops and a lace hook. A slim, articulated fit allows mobility without bulk.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Active fabric delivers excellent breathability, durable waterproofness and next-to-skin comfort for highly aerobic mountain endeavors
- Articulated pattern built for an active stance and increased range of motion
- Partially elasticized, separating waist with metal snap closure, zippered fly and internal waist adjustment with drawcord tie
- Two harness-compatible thigh pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Slim lower-leg profile with scuff guard for use with crampons
- Drawcord-adjustable, single-cuff design has calf-length watertight zipper, snap closure, sewn tie-down loops and lace hook
- Shell: 3-layer, 2.9-oz 30-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Active fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop fabric, with a DWR finish
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.