These stretch-woven pants have enough organic cotton content for a soft hand, COOLMAX® for technical properties and spandex for stretch. A regular rise and low-profile waistband allow for multiple days carrying a pack. There are two front patch pockets, two back pockets and an additional metal snap–secured leg pocket. Convertible pant legs roll up with a tab and button closure. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of a fabric blend of 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a peached face; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Two curved, front patch pockets and two back pockets
- Additional leg pocket secures with a metal snap to keep belongings secure
- Convertible pant legs roll up and secure with a tab and button
- Articulated knees
- Regular fit with a regular rise
- Inseam is 32"
- 388 g (13.7 oz)