- Our longest, fully seam-taped H2No® Performance Standard parka with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for additional weather protection; length from the highest point on the shoulder to the lowest point of the drop-tail hem is 38"
- Stuffed with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Detachable hood stuffed with down keeps warmth in; two-way drawcord cinches down for blustery weather
- Two-way center-front zipper makes sitting and cycling comfortable; wind flap provides protection and full-length placket is secured with snaps
- Exterior has four brushed micro-jersey-lined handwarmer pockets; two secured with zippers and welt detail and two flapped with magnet closures. Interior pockets: secured zippered chest pocket and drop-in power-mesh pocket large enough to hold scarves and/or gloves
- Waist cinch can be accessed through the front pocket; cord is routed for easy adjustability
- Functional storm cuffs protect from cold rain and snow; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,069 g (37.7 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 100% nylon (35% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn