For consistent, adaptable warmth and comfort, season after season, this performance crew never wavers. Hitting the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking, it works alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Constructed with Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, Capilene® Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. Solid-colored fabrics have 93% recycled-polyester content, heathers have 63% and both are treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a rib-knit collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to cover your hands, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, raglan shoulder seams and offset side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Rib-knit crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seam for better fit and mobility
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops help to cover hands
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for better coverage
- 162 g (5.7 oz)