On a spectacular fall day, a stroll through Central Park can easily morph into a trek to the Cloisters. The Better Sweater® Coat offers city-street style in a sporting fabric with a sweater-knit face and a soft fleece interior. The warm polyester knitted fleece is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. We double layered the tall collar for extra warmth. Set-in waistband with shirring detail on front and back adds shape. Drop-in handwarmer pockets keep your metro ticket handy. Above-the-knee length.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted cross-dye fleece
- Double-thick fabric on the tall collar for extra warmth, protection and versatility
- Wide, full-length buttoned placket
- Set-in waistband with shirring detail provides shape and style
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 654 g (23.1 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.