We built these cords the way we like our bouldering landings—soft and forgiving. Made from midweight 14-wale 100% organic cotton corduroy and cut to sit on the waist, our Regular Fit Cords are warm, easy-wearing and comfy enough for a hike through town or around the river’s bend. With classic 5-pocket styling and a regular rise, they have a zip fly, an antique nickel shank button closure, double-needle belt loops and antique nickel piton rivets throughout. Built to suit all body types, the full seat and thigh offer a more relaxed fit with straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. They have two front pockets with printed twill pocket bags, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor. Inseam is 34".
- Made of 14-wale 100% organic cotton corduroy
- Regular fit: cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise; full seat and thigh with a more relaxed fit to accommodate athletes’ hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 10-oz 14-wale 100% organic cotton garment-washed corduroy. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 550 g (19.4 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.