- A hybrid design for the optimal balance of stretch and light weight; durably waterproof and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology is softer, lighter and more breathable than regular 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric
- Specially engineered Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system to fit equally well over all helmet types or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; welted exterior left-chest pocket, interior left-chest pocket and interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 425 g (15 oz)
Shell: 3-layer, 3.1-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric.
Lower arms and upper back: 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon stretch plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric.
All with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish