These everyday pants have a pulled-in, put-together look that puts you in the driver’s seat when you’re on the road and living out of a duffel. Soft yet durable, they’re made of midweight 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas that feels broken-in and relaxed from the first time you slip them on. Cut to sit on the waist, they have a regular rise, a just-right fit through the seat and thigh, and a straight-leg opening below the knee. The classic, flat-front styling adapts to any situation, from work to tinkering in the shed. The 5-pocket design has two side-entry handwarmer pockets, a small coin pocket on the right hip, and two rear pockets (one with a button closure for security). Inseam length is 34”.
- Made of a comfortable and durable midweight 100% organic cotton garment washed canvas
- Slim-Straight Fit: Cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Best for lean-to-medium build.
- Classic, flat-front styling with double-needle belt loops; marble button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear welted pockets (right-rear pocket has button closure); spare button on lower-right pocket bag
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 8-oz 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas
- 505 g (17.8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.