Built for skiing and snowboarding, the waterproof Girls’ Snowbelle Pants offer more mobility with less bulk. They have an H2No® Performance Standard shell and are insulated with 80 grams of Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet. For an extra season of wear, our grow-fit feature increases length by 2 inches. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Scuff guards: 6.8-oz 100% nylon
- Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- H2No® Performance Standard shell is made of 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Thermogreen® insulation
- Contoured, fixed waistband with external adjustments is lined with 100% recycled polyester plain weave; back yoke seams for great fit
- Zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered, snapped handwarmer pockets; secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant legs
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic fit over boots and keep cold out; tab inside pant leg snaps into a loop on back of leg to keep cuffs off the ground
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2 inches for extended wear; reflective logo on front knee
- Hand-me-down ID label; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.