Designed for one- to two-day fast and light ascents in places like Chamonix and Patagonia, this streamlined, highly versatile climbing backpack has everything you need, but absolutely nothing more. It features an integrated, asymmetrical spindrift collar that opens wide and closes in a single motion for fast packing. Ergonomic shoulder straps (with load lifters) match your torso’s contours for 24-hour comfort. The pack also has a minimalist hip-belt and low-profile sternum strap. Two rows of exterior daisy chains provide lashing options for a rope, helmet or pad. Other details include an asymmetric profile for elbow clearance and a zippered pocket on the lid for quick access to small essentials. Made from lightweight yet durable 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Lightweight, sturdy, tear- and abrasion-resistant CORDURA® nylon/polyester ripstop
- Asymmetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal
- Minimalist hip-belt and low-profile sternum strap
- Daisy chains on front panels provide lashing options; zippered pocket on lid offers easy access to small items
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 670 g (1 lb 7.63 oz)