Specially designed baffles in the 3.0 Liter LT liter Hydraulics™ reservoir reduce liquid movement for increased pack stability at high speed. The hydration sleeve is zippered for convenient refills and the hose routes over the right shoulder strap to the sternum strap where it anchors with a magnetic disk for on-the-fly access to the bite valve.
The main compartment is accessible via a front zipper panel. There’s a stretch mesh front pocket for stashing a layer at the bottom of the big climb, zippered hipbelt pockets to keep a phone or other valuables secure, and a special scratch-free sunglass pocket to protect your shades.
The LidLock™ helmet carry system gives you a place to secure your helmet when you’re off the bike. If you have mechanical troubles on the trail, a roll out tool pouch provides organized access for rapid trailside repairs.
And if you ride late, there’s a blinker light attachment point and reflective patches for nighttime visibility.
An integrated removable tool pouch rolls out of a zippered lower pocket to provide organized access for rapid trailside repairs.
Dedicated hydration compartment with direct zip access and integrated reservoir allows for easy loading and protects internal pack contents from spills
LIDLOCK HELMET ATTACHMENT
The LidLock™ helmet attachment allows a bike helmet to be quickly and securely stored without taking up space inside the pack. This feature is perfect for heading into the office, coffee shop or grocery store with your bike locked outside and helmet secured with you.
- Front Stash Pocket - Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglass or phones
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 3.0 Liter LT reservoir included
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
ATILON FOAM FRAMESHEET
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Soft, breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces