When you’re packing for a whirlwind weekend trip, Osprey’s Ozone 36L/18" is the right choice. Sized to easily fit in any overhead bin, this nimble piece of wheeled luggage is made for the light and fast traveler. Osprey’s HighRoad LT™ Chassis combines a durable ABS plastic back plate with a lightweight aluminum frame to ride on large, sealed bearing wheels for easy rolling even on rough cobblestones. External and internal compression straps add extra stability when ferrying heavy loads. Open the panel zipper to access the spacious main compartment where a series of carefully designed inner storage pockets line the periphery. Exterior features include a top zippered pocket for quick access to your water bottle and other small items.
There’s a large front zippered panel pocket and a back pocket with a drain port for damp storage. Low profile carry handles on top and side provide purchase when you have to hoist the bag up into trunk of the taxi. Osprey’s innovative Handle-It™ attachment system anchors an Ozone backpack or courier bag (each sold separately) to this bag’s ergonomic T-handle creating a unified rolling luggage package. An internal ID card holder helps reunite you with you gear should it go astray while making a tight connection between Denver and New York.
Highroad LT Chassis
Ultra-light 6001 aluminum frame for strength and torsional rigidity. Injection molded high clearance ABS base with foot bar provides a durable backbone. Large wheels with sealed bearings for a smooth ride. Extendable ergonomic “T” handle keeps your wrist in line. (Does not apply to Ozone Travel Packs & Day Pack)
Handle-It Attachment System
Easily anchors an Ozone backpack or courier bag to Ozone wheeled luggage creating a single easy-to-roll luggage package.
- Top Liquids Pocket - Conveniently located at the top of the luggage piece, this easy access zippered pocket allows quick access to your toiletry kit or other small items
- Low profile carry handles - With low profile handles on three sides of the Ozone it is easy to grab, pull and carry in any situation
- Lockable main compartment zippers - Lockable zippers designed to work with TSA approved travel locks to protect your gear from theft
- Large access main compartment - A full front panel U-shaped opening with an extra-large zipper gives quick and complete access to gear
- Front panel organizational pocket - Hidden inside a zippered pocket to store travel documents, a wallet or a passport. Two large mesh pockets inside are perfect to hold snacks, headphones or other smaller items
- HighRoad LT™ Chassis - A lightweight aluminum tubing for the frame and base, large wheels with sealed bearings and a high clearance, curved molded base allow the wheels to roll over through rough terrain
|O/S||2197 in3 / 36 l||50h x 36w x 23d cm||1.88 kg|
- 210D Nylon Shadow Box
- 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth