Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Lightweight, Gore-Tex waterproof hiker travels fast with the support of a CRADLE™ technology
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®membrane
- PU-coated leather
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- TPU quarter weld for structure
- Rustproof hardware
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- TPU shank
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 15 oz (425 g) based on Men's 9
- Limited One-Year Warranty
With 70 years of expertise in integrating sport-specific design with proprietary rubber, Vibram makes rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability. Vibram: Between the Earth and You.
GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.