Streamlined features and size keep all your essentials at hand for when a backpack is too big, and a hip pack won’t cut it.
The perfect in-between bag – more than a hip pack, less than a full pack.
Not quite a messenger bag, not quite a hip pack — the DISTRICT 8 is the perfect in-between shoulder bag for when a tablet, battery bank, phone, water bottle and extra layer all need a home. The ambidextrous padded shoulder strap allows you to switch things around for the most comfortable carry and the pre-consumer recycled fabric minimizes the environmental impact.
- Ample padding on the ambidextrous shoulder strap make for comfortable right or left carry.
- Your phone or small tablet are never out of reach with a dedicated body panel electronics pocket.
- A quick-release buckle makes for easy, one-handed control, on or off.
- Multiple pocket options keep you organized even in a small space.
- Gone are the days of digging around in front of your house looking for your keys, that is, if you actually use the integrated key clip.
- CORDURA® 420d re/cor™ RECYCLED NYLON FABRIC
- YKK® DWR Zipper
- 200D Nylon Liner