Bundle up in the perfect amount of toasty goodness with the Mountain Hardwear Firefall Jacket for men. With targeted insulation where you need it, the Firefall provides warmth that isn't overkill, so you can stay comfortable from first chair to last lap. The outer shell repels the elements and harsh, icy winds, thanks to waterproof 70D and 160D nylon. Strategically paneling the 160D nylon in areas that see abuse from skis over the shoulder and stray branches, the jacket is able to save on weight and maintain a comfortable range of motion, so you don't feel restricted when breaking trail to skin up the mountain, or throwing down on a backcountry booter.
Underneath the shell you'll find pockets of Thermal.Q insulation to keep key locations warm that are prone to getting a bit chilly. Thermal.Q traps heat similarly to down, but unlike down it manages to keep warm when wet, wick away sweat, and dry quickly, making for easier long term maintenance and increased comfort. Extra-long underarm zips also provide a perfect spot for heat and perspiration to escape when you get a bit warm, so you can stay dry inside when you're working for your turns.
- Reliable and feature packed shell for all your days on hill
- 2L nylon plain weave is waterproof, durable, and comfortable
- Helmet compatible hood adjusts to block out wind and snow
- Vents under each arm dump excess heat on the skin track
- Front zipper storm flap helps keep blustery winds from sneaking in
- Multiple pockets keep all of your daily essentials nearby