The KÜHL LIBERATOR CONVERTIBLE™ PANT redefines the convertible category with performance fabric and features. Cut from DRYPOINT™ fabric, this nylon-rich blend features a touch of Cotton on the face for added breathability and comfort. UPF 40 and super quick dry, DRYPOINT™ provides sun protection and pulls moisture to the surface for speedy evaporation.
Our standard 5-pocket design is combined with 2 zippered thigh pockets, a welt pocket on the left side, and a 3D cell phone pocket on the right side. With a bottom leg zipper for easy on/off, convert to 10.5” inseam shorts by zipping the pant leg off.
- Fabric: 1). DRYPOINT™: 77% Nylon /23% Cotton: combed, peached, super sueded for softness
- Fabric 2). 84% Poly 16% Spandex
- Fabric weight: 4 oz. per sq. yd., 137 GSM
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Pants convert quickly and easily to shorts with leg zippers; zippers won't snag and are hidden from view for a great look
- Shorts inseam length is 10.5 inches
- Zippers disappear into zipper garages for silence
- Rhino Technology© is used in high-mobility areas, such as the back waistband and the knees
- Fabric blend places cotton on the outside and nylon next to skin; soft cotton pulls moisture away from the nylon, bringing it to the surface where it can evaporate
- Standard 5-pocket design combines with 2 zippered thigh pockets, a welt pocket on the left side and a 3D cell phone pocket on the right side to stow all your essentials
- The Kuhl Liberator convertible pants have a gusseted crotch and articulated knees that facilitate freedom of movement for increased comfort
Awarded the 2012 Editor's Choice Award, Backpacker Magazine said, "The Liberator has a trim, mountain-town style that slyly masks the two-in-one design. Mobility-enhancing spandex strips mimic the zipper lines, so they stand out less, and small slots swallow the zipper pulls. And for hikers who say the backcountry is no place to worry about looks - that function always trumps form - don’t worry: The Liberator also packs a best-in-class array of clever technical features."
- Zippered Cuffs to help on off zip off lower leggings
- Double ply cuffs for extra durability
- UPF 40 achieved through mechanically spun yarn
- Easy-care: wash and wear
- Backpackers take note: 32W x 32L weighs 14 oz