Here's a hiking boot that offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. It's designed to be both waterproof and breathable, and the aggressive outsole bites into the terrain. The mid-cut height adds ankle support.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Type: Hiking Shoes
Weather: Wet - waterproof
Features: Waterproof, Hiking
Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
Collar Height: 15.24cm/6"
Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
Upper: Leather and textile
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.