No need to wait for someone else to make first tracks. We gave these waterproof winter boots a higher profile for deeper powder and our warmest insulation (rated to -40°F), plus better grip for snow and ice.
• Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
• 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
• Stability shank delivers lightweight support
• KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -40°F/-40°C
• KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
• Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
• Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
KEEN.Polar Traction outsole for more grip on snow and ice
Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
Breathable textile lining
Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.WARMOur signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.