A toasty and technical hooded jacket designed for climbing, skiing and other mountain adventures where you need both warmth and lightweight packability, the Hyperia Hooded Jacket is an alpine essential with a flattering feminine fit. The Hyperia’s ultralight yet durable Pertex® Quantum Air shell features a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip when conditions change unexpectedly. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled). MerinoLOFT retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature to keep you comfortable, whether you’re belaying on a multi-pitch climb or skinning along a backcountry ridgeline. The snug-fitting hood blocks the weather and adds insulation, zippered hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store small essentials, and offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re wearing a pack.
- FIT: Regular
- LAYER: Outer Layers
- BEST FOR: Snow Sports, Lifestyle, Adventure
- BENEFITS: Warmth, comfort, packability, lightweight
- FEATURES: Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility, snug fitting protective hood, reverse coil center front zip with dwr, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub, set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, zippered hand pockets with dwr, zippered interior security pocket, packable into included stuff sack, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 70.7cm/27¾", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- FABRIC: Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 530 g / 18.69 oz