An ultralight merino wool T-shirt for warm-weather travels and hot days close to home, the Sphere Short Sleeve Crewe Turbulent Stripe is as versatile as it is comfortable. The Sphere features our soft, comfortable and moisture-wicking Cool-Lite™ fabric, a blend of natural TENCEL® with our jersey corespun fibers. Corespun features nylon threads wrapped in merino wool for the ultimate combination of next-to-skin softness and durability, while remaining highly breathable and odor resistant. Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re traveling, hiking or commuting with a backpack, and the original artwork by Elena Boils provides a unique dose of inspiration from the mountains and the sea.
- FIT: Regular
- LAYER: First Layers
- BEST FOR: Hike, Adventure
- FEATURES: Cool-Lite™ fabric for comfort in warm to hot conditions. Corespun fabric for enhanced durability. Center back length: 74cm / 29" size L. Icebreaker pip label.
- FABRIC WEIGHT: 130 Featherweight
- FABRIC: 52% Merino Wool, 35% TENCEL®, 13% Nylon
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 100 g / 3.53 oz