The cushion in the Element gets praised as a rebounding bed of comfort. But what you may not know is the cushion in the Athletic sock line is knit with a durability even we hadn't seen. And halfway through whatever it is you're dominating, it might blow your mind to think, above it all are mesh panels venting from on top of the foot. Because let's face it, you're on fire.
- Women's no show tab socks average 2.75 in. from heel to cuff - expect them not to show much above the top of an athletic shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. Here's to focusing on your workout and not your feet.
- Heel tabs offer extra protection behind the heel from friction and keep debris at bay.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Merino Wool is a great athletic fiber that actively moves moisture, fights foot funk, and feels silky smooth.
- Lightweight socks breathe well, feel great, and regulate temperature during tough workouts.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
CushionThese socks have terry loops underfoot and a unique cushioned heel tab for extra plush comfort where athletes need it.
- Materials: 53% Nylon 44% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex