Only 1 left!
Darn Tough Over-the-Calf Heavyweight Tactical Sock with Full Cushion
Brand: Darn Tough
See more: Unisex Socks
The warmest and tallest sock in the line, the Extreme Cold Weather/Mountaineering over-the-calf sock is designed for extreme climate on rugged terrain. Featuring full terry loop cushioning throughout for maximum warmth. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
USAF Safe to Fly Certified and NAVAIR SOA Approved
- Tactical over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- US Air Force Safe to Fly certified, meeting Flame Resistant and No Melt No Drip requirements for wearing next to skin under approved flame resistant combat and utility uniforms.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Heavyweight socks hold heat and are breathable and padded for full protection in cold weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Full CushionThese full cushion socks are our warmest, most padded Tactical socks.
- Materials: 79% Merino Wool 20% Nylon 1% Lycra® Spandex