ITEM IS A PRODUCTION QUALITY SAMPLE
Since its debut in 2009, the Kimberly has become a classic in Quartz Co.'s collection of women's parkas. The Kimberly derives its sufficient warmth from a plush padding of the brands ethically sourced 650 fill power Canadian White Duck Down insulation. It has a semi-slimmed fit that falls to a mid-thigh length, enhancing your figure while still allowing manoeuvrability through the arms and upper torso. Its elegantly understated shell design and Raccoon fur trim, make it an ideal parka for any winter city, while its insulation provides the warmth needed for cold activities like evening ice skating along the Ottawa canal.
- Temperature Rating: 0°C to -25°C
- 650 fill Canadian White Duck down
- Semi-slim fit
- Made in Canada
Raccoon Fur | Herringbone Shell
The Kimberly comes furnished with an adjustable hood that is entirely detachable and features the removable trim of Finnish Raccoon fur along its brim. The parka's shell is made with a Herringbone polyester twill, which is woven for wind resistance, allows for moisture evacuation, and is treated with an eco-friendly DWR finish from C6 Technology.
- Durable Herringbone twill is treated with eco-friendly DWR finish
- Hood is fixed and features heritage style adjustability
- Remoable Raccoon fur trim is ethically sourced from Finland
- Fleece-lined exterior pockets
- YYK 2-way zippers
- Storm cuffs