The patented cozy fit Earbags® bandless ear warmers wrap around your ear and stay on snugly and comfortably. With two soft layers of fleece, and lined with Thinsulate® for warmth and insulation, Earbags keep the warmth in and the cold out.
Earbags are available in 3 sizes: small, medium and large. To determine your size prior to ordering, use the following guidelines to measure your ear (top to bottom).
- SMALL: Ears 2″ and under
(most kids over 5 yrs old and small-eared adults.)
- MEDIUM: Ears ranging from 2″ to 2 3/4″
(80% of Earbags are sold in medium.)
- LARGE: Ears measuring over 2 3/4″
How to wear
Putting on your Earbags® is as easy as 1, 2 3:
- Flex open your Earbags®. This will create a little pocket
- Starting at the top of your ear, scoop the Earbags® over your ear and twist them over to encompass your ear and earlobe
- Gently push against the Earbags®. You’ll feel a little “click” and you’ll know it is on securely
Care: Gently hand wash Earbags® in mild soapy water. Do not bleach. Rinse and lay flat in closed position to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Storage: Earbags® are sturdy and will last a long time when properly cared for. Earbags should be stored in the closed position. Do not place heavy objects on top of Earbags® or fold them unnecessarily.